With Andromeda fresh in the books as the most satisfying gaming experience I have had to date I have 3-5 years to kill before the sequel. Plenty of time to try other games. Thanks to all the slot information I learnt from https://www.slotsformoney.com this site – I could use it here to try my luck. I’m just torn on where to go so I thought I would reach out to Blognation to see what hidden opportunities may be out there. The shortlist I had in mind (and open to a longer list) is the following
- HORIZON ZERO DOWNÂ – I have a PS4 and know this is a pretty darling game right now, and well reviewed by Blognation.
- SWTOR – I only finished the main campaign and unsubbed at the first expansion due to ME:A coming out
- LOTRO – I have had several stops and starts in this game, and I don’t think I’d want to sub it until I built up enough comfort level that I may actually stick around – is it playable if you aren’t subbed to it?
- SQUAD – the spiritual successor to Project Reality and I havent played a FPS in quite some time (Destiny was the last, which is now unplayable due to impending-exansion-itis)
- FFXIV – free to play until level 35 makes me feel like this may be my best chance to give this eastern MMO another try.
- THE DIVISION – I have heard there have been a swathe of improvements – I only got to level 25
- STEAM BACKLOG – Because apparently that is always a thing
- EQ – I have been logging in and poking around here and there… not sure why.. but there is an itch!
- OTHER – I am totally open to trying something new. Most of those ideas are going back somewhere.
If you have a suggestion, and it’s an MMO/Online game you are playing please leave the server name and/or your ID in the comments (or my email if you want to keep it private) so I can has friends in game too. I am a lost explorer looking for somewhere to find right now. My serial nature of gaming really only gives me space to focus on one at a time, and I just don’t have a clear cut number one right now. All seem like an OK idea.
And oh, just for fun, this popped up on my “you posted this 4 years ago” Facebook memories, and figured it would be worth a share for Friday giggles.